Karp Bot
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Palavras-chaves

Últimos assuntos
» Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D
Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D EmptyDom Abr 23, 2017 12:11 pm por zawiszan15

» De Sugestões Para o Desenvolvimento Do Bot ! :D :D
Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D EmptyDom Abr 23, 2017 11:45 am por zawiszan15

» Discussões Sobre a Versão Paga Do Bot ! ;D ;D
Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D EmptySáb Abr 08, 2017 8:45 pm por Admin

» Informe Aqui Suas Dúvidas ! :D :D
Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D EmptySáb Abr 08, 2017 8:41 pm por Admin

Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D Empty Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D

Mensagem por Admin Sáb Abr 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Seção Voltada Para Soluções de Problemas de Execução !

Admin
Admin

Pontos : 126862
Reputação : 0

https://karpbot.directorioforuns.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D Empty Re: Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D

Mensagem por zawiszan15 Sáb Abr 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello there, where can i download Karp Bot ? Smile and can u make 1 month free version ?

zawiszan15

Pontos : 126155

Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D Empty Re: Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D

Mensagem por Katchup Sáb Abr 22, 2017 6:40 pm

zawiszan15 escreveu:Hello there, where can i download Karp Bot ? Smile and can u make 1 month free version ?

Hello My friend, you can donwload Karp Bot from the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7r78xjnnyntj2nx/Karp_Bot_2017.zip

Katchup

Pontos : 126502

Mensagem por zawiszan15 Dom Abr 23, 2017 11:51 am

Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D Kk10
what u think about this ? give me non virused version

zawiszan15

Mensagem por Admin Dom Abr 23, 2017 12:00 pm

zawiszan15 escreveu:Informe Sobre Seus Problemas e Encontre Soluções ! :D :D Kk10
what u think about this ? give me non virused version

As a friend, karp bot is detected by these antiviruses as "a generic virus" (this term is used for softwares in games that do not cause problems to the user as to the structure of the machine in question, look for more detailed information), I believe that this Detection is due to the fact that in the algorithm of the software, there is the handling of the mouse and keyboard of the user, thus, some antivirus detects this as a virus, when in fact the "generic" software is harmless to the user due to the fact that It acts as an aid only, handling your keyboard and your mouse, that is, the input hardware (keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.).
Best Regards Karp Bot!
Sorry for the English, I used google translate for this translation. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Pontos : 126862

https://karpbot.directorioforuns.com

Mensagem por zawiszan15 Dom Abr 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Admin escreveu:

As a friend, karp bot is detected by these antiviruses as "a generic virus" (this term is used for softwares in games that do not cause problems to the user as to the structure of the machine in question, look for more detailed information), I believe that this Detection is due to the fact that in the algorithm of the software, there is the handling of the mouse and keyboard of the user, thus, some antivirus detects this as a virus, when in fact the "generic" software is harmless to the user due to the fact that It acts as an aid only, handling your keyboard and your mouse, that is, the input hardware (keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.).
Best Regards Karp Bot!
Sorry for the English, I used google translate for this translation. Very Happy

Wow thanks for interaction, and wise answer, i will go deep in topic and maybe run karpy afro

zawiszan15

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo